Womb to BLOOM to Classroom Series
Over 50 beautifully Illustrated picture books for children ages 0-7. We now know that prenatal babies can hear and react to words and sounds and that 85% of a child’s brain develops by the age of 4!
We believe, and the research supports, reading to children fosters imagination while entertaining, educating, elevating, and inspiring them to love reading and learning.
The first book in our Womb to BLOOM to Classroom series, Numbers from Heaven, will be available on Amazon and other sites, beginning Jan. 1, 2021. Each subject, including Mathematics, Science, Astronomy, Literature, and more, has five picture books in the series. We hope to offer a new book every few months until the entire series is completed.
Our second series, for ages 8-13, The Mystery Hunters, begins with The Lost Polymath. Sarah and Christian have mysterious dreams that provide clues to help solve each mystery on their journey, while an unseen force tries to stop them from completing their quest.
Books to Encourage Imagination and a Love for Reading and Learning!
Womb to Bloom to Classroom Series.
Now available on Amazon and other sites.
Zoey Zebra, and P.B., the panda bear, stood outside in Zoey’s backyard and looked up at the magnificent morning sky, and then looked down at fields of beautiful wildflowers, as far as the eye could see.
“Zoey, a sweet and gentle zebra, and P.B., a small and adorable panda bear, were best friends. They lived in a small town of loving and curious animals and creatures. But everyone knew Zoey was the most loving and curious of all! The creatures in town thought P.B.’s name was short for panda bear. But only P.B.’s family and Zoey knew it was short for Peanut Butter.
Each evening, Zoey wrote a poem in her journal about her beautiful day. She loved to write poetry and run, run, run. P.B. chased after Zoey wherever she ran. Zoey loved to teach P.B. everything because she was older and wiser by one day.
Zoey found a note in a small box left to her by her grandpa. He gifted her a giant treasure chest. It was hidden in the barn behind her house. One day, Zoey and P.B. discovered the chest and opened it. To their amazement, there were hundreds of keys, a handwritten letter, and pages and pages of notes!
Womb to Bloom to Classroom Series.
P.B. opened Grandpa’s letter and read, “Zoey, you’re my treasure. The keys to knowledge and wisdom are curiosity and imagination. As you begin your adventures, each note will have a picture at the top of the page. Find the keys with the same picture.” Zoey had tears in her eyes as P.B. read the letter. P.B. said, “Don’t cry, Zoey. Your grandpa loves you.”
She smiled and said, “Thank you. I miss Grandpa every day!” P.B. continued to read the letter. “There are five keys of unique colors. Begin your adventures with the brass key, then the copper key, the silver key, the golden key, and finally, the platinum key encrusted with crystals. There will be a treasure chest at the end of each adventure, and you can only unlock it with the right key. Each key will open the door to a journey, a mystery, and a discovery of knowledge and wisdom! Two very different things. I’ll always be with you. Love, Grandpa.”‘
Every evening, after one of their adventures, Zoey and P.B. could be seen in Zoey’s backyard, looking up at the full moon and sparkling stars in the night sky, as Zoey recited her new poem.
Now available on Amazon and other sites:
The Mystery Hunters Series, for ages 8-13, begins with The Lost Polymath. Sarah and Christian have mysterious dreams that provide clues to help solve each mystery on their journey, while an unseen force tries to stop them from completing their quest.
This series engages the reader and a friend to become members of the team. The reader will fill in 7 answers to 7 questions for each of the seven chapters to learn about continents, mathematics, science, and more. The Lost Polymath, Book One: Continents, will be available for purchase on Amazon and other sites beginning Jan. 1, 2021. The next book in the series is Chaos & The Missing Butterfly, Book Two: Mathematics, available April 1, 2021.
Children Love to Imagine, Dream, and Learn …
“Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” Margaret Fuller
Why You’ll Love Our Books
We now know that prenatal babies can hear and react to words and sounds and that 85% of a child’s brain develops by the age of 4! Our family believes, and the research supports, reading to children fosters imagination, while entertaining educating, elevating, and inspiring them to love reading and learning. The Womb to BLOOM to Classroom Series is for children ages 0-7. Our Mystery Hunters Series, for ages 8-13, will engage the reader to join the mystery hunt while learning facts on Mythology, Science, Mathematics, Continents, and more!
- Womb to BLOOM to Classroom Series for ages 0-7. Beautifully Illustrated Children’s Picture Books
- Teaching very young children new concepts with beautiful illustrations
- 5 books on each subject including Mathematics, Science, Astronomy, Literature, Art, and more!
- Mystery Hunters Series for ages 8-13. Continue to read to and with the children you care for and love. The reader is part of the mystery hunt and will participate in searching for 7 answers to 7 questions in each of the seven chapters
- Sharing your ideas and tips will help all of us build brighter, healthier, and happier families. Please share your thoughts, challenges, and more with us. We can all learn from one another!
Tell us about the Children You Care for and Love!
- We Would LOVE You to Share Photos or Videos of Your Children Reading Pages from Our Books!We Would LOVE You to Share Photos or Videos of Your Children Reading Pages from Our Books! Please share your children reading our books on FB and other social media sites including our website http://www.w2bloom2c.com! Please remember you must beContinue reading “We Would LOVE You to Share Photos or Videos of Your Children Reading Pages from Our Books!”
- “HEADS OR TAILS?” Mathematics: Book ThreeOur third book in our Womb to BLOOM to Classroom Series, “Heads or Tails?” is now available on Amazon and other sites. All those purchasing the book will discover a link at the back of the book. Enter the linkContinue reading ““HEADS OR TAILS?” Mathematics: Book Three”
- “BLUEBERRY PI” Mathematics: Book TwoOur second book in our Womb to BLOOM to Classroom Series, “Blueberry Pi” is now available on Amazon and other sites! All those purchasing the book will receive the BONUS download of the animated reading of the book for yourContinue reading ““BLUEBERRY PI” Mathematics: Book Two”